MULTI-CHANNEL CUSTOMER INTERACTION MANAGEMENT
Customers today use many channels to communicate-email, phone, chat, web, sms, fax, social media.
And they may use different channels to communicate with different organizations within your company:
email to respond to a marketing campaign or survey, web to ask a service question, and phone to purchase a product from your call center.
Still, they expect a unified, quality brand experience regardless
Multi-channel interaction management solution
ensures that you make the most out of every conversation :
With multichannel interaction management you will be able to deliver a consistent, high quality customer experience within and
Even if the customer uses a wide array of your company's
products and services through different groups across your
enterprise, our multi-channel interaction management
solution presents it all in one record so your frontline
employees have a unified customer view, and your customers
get a unified brand experience. And when transitions from
self-service to assisted service occur, the interaction thread
is captured and maintained so agents can seamlessly pick up
- Multichannel access: phone, fax, email, web, SMS, social media, business objects
- ACD: multichannel queuing, priority and skills-based routing, email routing
- Single customer record provides repository of all customer interaction data.
- Multi-channel interaction tracking captures interactions across channels, including social media
- Dynamic Agent Desktop provides unified phone, email, sms, web,chat and social media interaction management
- Seamless transitions from IVR and web self-service to assisted service channels; from voice self-service to assisted service
- from social media interactions to assisted service channels
- Analytics optimizes performance and efficiency with insight to metrics including channel effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
- Multi-channel(voice, email, web) customer feedback enables real-time capture of customer voice across all channels.
- Multi-channel customer choice.
- Consistent high quality customer experience across channels.
- More personalized, targeted customer communication.
- Continuous customer experience improvement across channels.