Real-time Speech Analytics
Interaction Analyzer is a cost effective solution that puts intelligent real time speech analytics within the reach of any contact center or enterprise.
The Interaction Analyzer application is part of the Customer Interaction Center (CIC) all-in-one suite of products, which makes it quick and easy to deploy by leveraging the CIC architecture.
It was the next wave of intelligent business communications then, and it's been our approach ever since.
Real-time keyword/phrase spotting.
- Define lists of keywords with alternate spellings and scores
- Associate keyword lists with one or more inbound/outbound queues
- Get immediate, accurate detection with channel separation (agent vs. customer)
- Support multiple languages concurrently
- Spotability guidance and threshold control
Monitoring, alerting and scoring.
Simply recognizing a spoken word or phrase and alerting a supervisor is not necessarily the most effective use of speech technology. Nor does it really qualify as analytics, which is where scoring comes into play.
During a live call, as Interaction Analyzer spots keywords and phrases, it is continually updating a set of scores for each interaction. Both the agent and customer have a cumulative score assigned to them that can be seen in Interaction Supervisor®. This score is calculated based on the keywords and phrases the agent and customer each have spoken, and on the scores (positive or negative) that were assigned to them when the keyword lists were created.
Supervisors can then make better informed decisions on which calls might need assistance by using the Analyzer scores with all the other data that's available about the interaction.
A unique solution for speech analytics.
- Overcome the high cost of existing speech analytics solutions by leveraging the existing architecture of the CIC all-in-one platform to simply turn on the Interaction Analyzer licenses.
- Highlight interactions and agents in real-time that need attention, limit negative impact on customer service, and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the contact center supervisory role.
- Identify trends more easily by using speech analytics data, stored with recorded calls, to assist with agent or process improvements.