Quick, Easy, Consistent. Help Customers Help Themselves.
Web Self-Service portal enables visitors to find answers themselves online from any device. The self-learning knowledge base improves with every customer interaction and provides deep and valuable insight into every customer or trend.
- Reduce abandonment.
- Lower support costs.
- Increase efficiencies.
- That's as gratifying to your business as your customers.
- Check out our other web experiences.
- Increasing number of calls into the contact center is driving up costs
- Call length is increasing, frustrating customers, and costly
- Contact center budget is being reduced
- High customer self-service abandonment rate
- Need to increase self-service and call deflection rate
- Dynamic Guidance - Your agents will be guided through their workflow with structured and unstructured contextual cues
- Optimized for Smartphones and other intelligent devices
- Guided assistance for trouble-shooting
- Self-learning with Intelligent Knowledge Base
- Allows public search engines such as Google and Yahoo to spider your public knowledge base
- Display relevant knowledge where and when customers have questions
- Provide consumer access to consistent and relevant answers
- Reduce customer support costs
- Seamlessly transition customers to assisted channels such as chat or phone
- Benefit from rapid deployment and proven ROI
- Increase self-service
Datasheet: Oracle RightNow Web Self-Service Fixed Scope Offering
Presentation: Oracle RightNow Web Self-Service Fixed Scope Offering
MFE International Pte Ltd
best live chat