Work Force Management
Multichannel workforce management.
Interaction Optimizer is a workforce management software application that simplifies the process of scheduling agents in multichannel contact centers from 25 agents to thousands.
Along with simplicity, the other benefits of Interaction Optimizer reflect its name, as your contact center optimizes operational performance and service overall.
Part of an all-in-one solution.
- More consistently achieve service goals across multiple channels
- Improve agent effectiveness and satisfaction
- Generate more accurate forecasts
- Enhance scheduling effectiveness
- More proactively monitor agent activity, adherence and operations, in real-time
Functionality to achieve best results
- Leverage CIC's historical ACD data to make forecasting a seamless process
- Anticipate interaction volumes for phone, email, and web chat
- Assign optimal headcount to manage given forecasts and assist HR in agent planning
- Generate agent schedules that accommodate vacation time, preferences, schedule changes and variances, labor/union laws, employee availability and skill matching
- Leverage shift bidding for greater agent schedule control and improved productivity
- Simplify scheduling process for administration, and identify shortages and overages in demand
- Improve employee/administration satisfaction with scheduling flexibility and “what-if” scenario capabilities
Intraday monitoring and reforecasting
- Account for unexpected events and re-establish realistic expectations for the day
- Provide up-to-the-interval reassessments based on observed behavior
- Set temporary service level or ASA goals
- Revise volume, average interaction time or after call work times
- Monitor agents' adherence to schedule at all times
- Provide proactive control and feedback
- Ease service level monitoring via an on-demand recording feature (optionally available)